Caramel Apple Trifle
Created by Kelly Cooley
1 box Cinnamon Muffin Mix – enough for 24 muffins
1-1/2 cups Meduri World Delights Cinnamon Fuji Apples Wedges, quartered
1 20 oz. container caramel syrup (Smuckers, Starbucks, etc.)
2 containers Cool Whip
- Prepare Muffin Mix according to directions. Let cool and cut into 1" cubes.
- In a trifle dish, use 1/3 of muffin cubes to cover the bottom.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of apples over muffin cubes.
- Drizzle caramel sauces over apples and muffin cubes (amount depends on your love of caramel).
- Layer approximately 1/3 of Cool Whip evenly over these layers.
- Repeat the above – layer 1/3 muffin cubes, 1/3 apples, caramel sauce and 1/3 Cool Whip until all ingredients are used, with Cool Whip on top.
- Garnish with a light dusting of cinnamon.
- Chill and serve.