Chocolate Blueberry Coffee Cake
A tasty twist on classic coffee cake with luscious surprise bites of Meduri World Delights Chocolate-Covered Blueberries.
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 12-oz. can of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuit mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup instant oats
1-1/2 cup Meduri World Delights Chocolate-Covered Blueberries, chopped
1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Generously grease a 9" square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well with a fork.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters and dip each piece in melted butter and coat with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Arrange in a single layer in baking pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the oats.
- Sprinkle blueberry pieces over oats and biscuits.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats and then the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Drizzle remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and center is done.
- Cool for 20 minutes. Serve warm.