Created by Scotti Rylands
6-12 tartlet shells or pie shell (homemade or store bought)
1/2 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
3.4 oz. box instant vanilla pudding
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2-1/2 cups milk
Top with Meduri World Delights Mandarin orange slices
Top with Meduri World Delights Double Red grapefruit slices
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Brush a thin layer of melted chocolate into shells. Let cool and harden completely before continuing.
- Beat cream cheese well.
- Add pudding mix and combine well.
- Slowly add milk, a little at a time. Make sure each amount is incorporated completely before adding more to prevent the cream cheese from hardening. Add the last amount of milk after all lumps are gone.
- Spoon mixture into tarts or pie shell and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Top with Meduri World Delights Mandarin orange and Double Red grapefruit slices in pattern of your choosing.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight. Then serve.