Cranberry Carmel Corn
Great for after school, during the game, or any gathering.
4 quarts popped popcorn (2 microwave bags)
1 cup Spanish peanuts
4 tablespoons butter
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
2 tablespoons molasses
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups Meduri World Delights whole cranberries
- Mix peanuts into popcorn in a metal bowl.
- Put in oven at 250°F for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt all remaining ingredients except cranberries over medium heat to a temperature of 275°F.
- Pour over warm popcorn and mix well.
- Place back in oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and once completely cooled, mix in cranberries.