One Berry Good Crisp
Created by Ami Maceira and Shawn Cruz
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 tablespoons orange juice
1/4 cup cranberry juice concentrate
2 cups Meduri World Delights Heritage Red Raspberries
2 cups Meduri World Delights whole blueberries
1 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup cornflakes
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup melted butter
Dollop of whipped cream or Cool Whip as a topping
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, orange juice, cranberry juice, and berries.
- Bring to a boil, then cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, cornflakes, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in butter. Sprinkle over berry mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.